Friday, March 14, 2008

Steve Stucker - Cookies 4 Soldiers Follow Up

Steve Stucker - Cookies 4 Soldiers Follow Up: "COMMENT: Mr. Stucker, I was advised that a Sgt. Adam T. Harris
contacted you regarding Girl Scout Cookies. What a surprise that he and
did this for his sister and the Blue Star Moms. I did not realize he had
done this until I got calls yesterday wondering if it was my son who
contacted you and if so where on the blog the contact info was. Yes, I
did claim him and advised I did not get a chance to see the news due to
having to run early errands, but gave the contact info. Thank you so
much for helping to get the word out for us. I watched the video last
night. Very charming and informative. My 24 year old son loves you and
grew up watching you for most of his life and loved seeing you in person
at the Balloon Fiestas. He has not seen one of them for a couple years
unfortunately."

No comments: