Sunday, November 25, 2007

Help..anyone from NJ that can help these wounded soldiers????

"The Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc. is authorized by the U.S. Code: Title 36; Section 943, as of January 26, 1998. I am from The Blue Star Mothers of America. I am hoping you might be able to help with this situation or know of someone else who could. I just found out about these mothers late last night. If you know of some one who could help, please tell them to email me. Thank you so very much for your time & assistance. Emily Afuola erafuola@aol.com Blue to Gold Liaison - NJ PTSD - Chairwoman - Blue Star Mothers of America This is the email I sent out today: I just got off the phone with one of our blue star sisters from New Mexico. She and another blue star mom from Arizona, are both have sons at a place called Kessler Institute for Rehab in West Orange New Jersey. This is about 15 minutes from where I live. Their sons have severe Traumatic Brain Injuries. One son is in a coma and the other has a very long, long difficult road to go down. I have to tell you all these two kids are very bad, just about as bad as bad can be. The chances for them are not good."

"More..." - Help..anyone from NJ that can help these wounded soldiers????:

No comments: