Sunday, November 11, 2007

A special note 11-11-07


"A SPECIAL NOTE TO THE PEACE-NIK COWARDS ON THIS SOLEMN DAY
Only after war, was peace found.....at the 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month. Here are the words I want to say to those people. Here are the words I'd like them to hear loud and clear; Sayonara, See ya later, Go home, Get out of my country. If you don't want to support my troops then go live somewhere else. and the politicians...get this message.... If you cannot support our troops, if you cannot stand behind them, then stand in front of the parents because we do not have to follow the rules of engagement.

~Blue Star Mom Deborah Johns.
September 15th, 2007 Washington, DC "

A NEWT ONE- THE TRUTH SURGE!:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your site and thanks for the boost. If you want to join our "Truth Surge" blogroll, email me at admin@anewtone.com